Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Brenner's 5th Birthday

This was a very simple layout. It's fun to pull the corner rounder out once in awhile. Patterned paper is Basic Grey and I love buttons just as much as I love stitching and ribbon.
When I was pregnant with Brenner I got caught up on all of my scrapbooking. I had been doing 8 1/2 x 11 for years and I decided that since we were changing from a couple to a family, I could change my scrapbooking. So I started doing 12x12 for my family album but thought I would do 6x6 for each kid. That has actually turned out pretty good for MOST things. I only need one or two pictures of the first smile, haircut, etc. The hard part has been birthdays. I feel like I have to leave so many pictures out because I just can't fit them on the 6x6 pages. (at least I have digital copies of everything:)

No comments:

Post a Comment